This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Patch for PR28490 (IA64 symbol+offset)
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, wilson at specifix dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:08:43 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Patch for PR28490 (IA64 symbol+offset)
- Reply-to: sje at cup dot hp dot com
My patch to allow only symbols, instead of symbols+offset, in memory
references has a regression (gcc.dg/tls/opt-11.c) and since we are close
to the 4.2 branch point I think the best thing to do for 4.2 is to go
with your patch from
I tested this patch over the weekend and had no regressions, do you want
to check it in?
I plan to do more work on the overall symbol+offset issue but I think we
should just fix the immediate problem for now.