This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: coalesce SSA versions in var-tracking notes
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>, <aoliva at redhat dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:49:44 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: coalesce SSA versions in var-tracking notes
On Fri, 18 Aug 2006, H. J. Lu wrote:
> for gcc/ChangeLog
> from Alexandre Oliva <email@example.com>
> PR target/28672
> * var-tracking.c (dump_dataflow_set): Start dumping at
> register zero.
> (clobber_variable_part): Kill only the variable part in
> registers holding it, leaving other variables alone.
This is OK for mainline.