This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR28923, PR28959 and PR28947 - essential fixes for the 4.2.0 release
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- Cc: "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, jvdelisle at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 22:10:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR28923, PR28959 and PR28947 - essential fixes for the 4.2.0 release
- References: <4502B412.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060909181824.GA92039@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
On Sat, Sep 09, 2006 at 11:18:24AM -0700, Steve Kargl wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 09, 2006 at 02:31:14PM +0200, Paul Thomas wrote:
> > Regtested on FC5/Athlon + AMD64/SUSE10.1 for trunk and 4.1 - OK(asap)
> > for trunk and for 4.1?
> The patch works fine on i386 and amd64-*-freebsd. My private
> testsuite completed the compiling phase without failure.
> I still need to run Polyhedron and actually read the patch.
> But, it is off to soccer time. Back in 5 hours (2 games
> spreaded by 1.5 hours).
I replied off list to paul. This patch is ok to commit.