This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR target/27681: Missing DImode float conversions on MIPS
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com, richard at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 12:53:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: PR target/27681: Missing DImode float conversions on MIPS
- References: <email@example.com>
Richard Sandiford wrote:
You may remember a while ago we discussed and fixed a problem in which
libgcc was missing some functions on 64-bit MIPS targets:
To recap, adding TImode functions for MIPS had caused some DImode
functions to be removed.
I've finally backported the patches to 4.1. They fix PR 27681, which
is a regression from 4.0, and a major bug if you care about 64-bit MIPS
targets. Hopefully the patches have been on trunk long enough without
problems for them to be "safe enough".
Tested on mipsisa64-elf and mips64-linux-gnu. Also boostrapped
& regression-tested on x86_64-linux-gnu. OK to install?
(650) 331-3385 x713