This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: MAINTAINERS list - adding myself
- From: "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: "Anatoly Sokolov" <aesok at post dot ru>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, denisc at overta dot ru
- Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 09:20:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: MAINTAINERS list - adding myself
- References: <000401c6d3ea$fe13b430$856ec10a@root> <email@example.com>
On 9/9/06, Andrew Pinski <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
On Sat, 2006-09-09 at 12:36 +0400, Anatoly Sokolov wrote:
> Here is a patch and ChangeLog entry about adding myself to the MAINTAINERS
> as avr port maintainer and remove Marek Michalkiewicz as avr maintainer.
Unless Marek Michalkiewicz stepped down, this patch is wrong.
Did you read Denis's email where he said Marek wanted to step down?
If you are going to comment on this stuff, you might want to at least
look at the history .......