This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] x86_64 darwin work
- From: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- To: echristo at apple dot com, howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, geoffk at apple dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 15:26:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch] x86_64 darwin work
I find it odd that you claim Apple don't ship ppc64
hardware when the AppleStore is still selling quad G5s.
Couple that with the fact that Leopard is being touted
as a 64-bit operating system and it sures sounds like
ppc64 support to me. If not then someone needs to go down
to marketing and slap them around for using the term 64-bit
support so freely in the advertising.