This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] debug macro unifcation
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 18:20:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: [v3] debug macro unifcation
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 2006-09-08 at 00:49 +0200, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> This makes _GLIBCXX_DEBUG work as the one and only debug mode macro for
> libstdc++. There had been debug variants for bitmap_allocator, and then
> pb_ds introduced a slew of addtional macros. This converts both of
> these offending bits to using the existing machinery, giving the
> library as a whole a consistent interface.
Is there a reason why you are applying this during regression only
fixes? We have been release branch rules for about a month or longer
now and libstdc++ still is getting changes which seems a little big for
a release branch.