This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR C++/28906, fallout from the fix for PR 27184
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 14:11:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR C++/28906, fallout from the fix for PR 27184
- References: <200609071734.k87HYfci012038@earth.phy.uc.edu>
Andrew Pinski wrote:
Why not just pass the index type to build_cplus_array_type?
Because we will then reject the following valid code:
Then OK with a comment added about that.