This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[doc patch] Update my contrib.texi entry
- From: "Uros Bizjak" <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "Gerald Pfeifer" <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 08:32:24 +0200
- Subject: [doc patch] Update my contrib.texi entry
Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
PS: Anyone else with such changes, for himself/herself or others, please
speak up now, ideally before we branch GCC 4.2!
Below is my proposed entry. OK for mainline?
--- contrib.texi (revision 116739)
+++ contrib.texi (working copy)
@@ -65,6 +65,10 @@
Geoff Berry for his Java object serialization work and various patches.
+Uros Bizjak for the implementation of x87 math builtins and for
+various middle-end and i386 backend improvements and bugfixes.
Eric Blake for helping to make GCJ and libgcj conform to the