This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Constify libdecnumber take 2 (part 2/2)
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caipclassic dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 14:32:37 +1000
- Subject: Re: Constify libdecnumber take 2 (part 2/2)
- References: <200609060431.k864VkhZ022705@caipclassic.rutgers.edu>
On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 12:31:46AM -0400, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> Ben - I only have access to sparc-solaris. So you require testing
> elsewhere, I'll need to solicit a volunteer. And I'll leave it to
> you to decide if it is too dangerous for stage3. However it seems
> pretty trivual to me and I hate to leave one last function
> un-constified. :-) OTOH, I verified part 1 could go in alone if you
> so desire.
I'll test it for you.