This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR28908 - [4.1/4.2 Regression]: fold_convert fails for Fortran operator
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: THOMAS Paul Richard 169137 <Paul dot Richard dot THOMAS at cea dot fr>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 16:52:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR28908 - [4.1/4.2 Regression]: fold_convert fails for Fortran operator
- References: <1299EF3181B10F479D85C3280132852435AF3A@THEZE.intra.cea.fr>
On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 03:48:46PM +0200, THOMAS Paul Richard 169137 wrote:
> I will commit tomorrow morning, upon getting a green light from HJ
> that the SPEC CPU 2006 suite runs once more.
I've read HJ's reply in bugzilla about success with SPEC.
I'm reporting that my f90 codes also all pass at least
compilation testing. If you're still awake, I think
you should commit this patch.