This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] cfgrtl.c: Remove commit_edge_insertions_watch_calls.
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jh at suse dot cz
- Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 22:01:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] cfgrtl.c: Remove commit_edge_insertions_watch_calls.
- References: <200605291304.k4TD4ZfI017265@sparrowhawk.codesourcery.com>
> Attached is a patch to remove commit_edge_insertions_watch_calls as it
> is unused.
> 2006-05-29 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
> * basic-block.h: Remove the prototype for
> * cfgrtl.c (commit_edge_insertion): Drop the last argument.
> (commit_edge_insertions_watch_calls): Remove.
> (commit_edge_insertions): Adjust the call to
This is OK (unless Jan objects). It's probably not suitable for 4.2, though.