This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] Fix 23287
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 16:25:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] Fix 23287
- References: <44F83A92.email@example.com>
Nathan Sidwell wrote:
I've installed this patch to fix bug 23287. The problem was that we
were parsing the destructor name as an unqualified-id (which it is), but
ignoring the object scope. After parsing this, we then have to
instantiate it, hence the patch to tsubst_copy_and_build.
I have reverted this patch. In trying to fix it, I've come across some
illformed code in the libstdc++ testsuite (and possibly libstdc++ itself).
We're not parsing destructor names properly and I think a rethink is needed on
our strategy for doing so.
Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery
firstname.lastname@example.org :: http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk