This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Refactoring for mode-dependent addresses
- From: Mark Shinwell <shinwell at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 12:17:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Refactoring for mode-dependent addresses
- References: <44ED58A1.email@example.com>
Mark Shinwell wrote:
This patch refactors code relating to GO_IF_MODE_DEPENDENT_ADDRESS so that
recog.c always deems PRE_INC, POST_INC, PRE_DEC and POST_DEC cases to
be mode dependent.