This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] for PR 28887
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 06:26:08 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch] for PR 28887
On Wed, 30 Aug 2006, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
> PR tree-optimization/28887
> * tree-ssa-loop-prefetch.c (analyze_ref): Strip nonaddressable
> component parts from the reference.
> (gather_memory_references_ref): Record the reference without the
> nonaddressable component parts.
This is OK for mainline provided that you add the reduced testcase from
the bugzilla PR to the dejagnu testsuite. This fails to compile without
your patch, so turning it into a suitable test should be trivial.
Thanks in advance,