This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR27529, a step towards fixing PR27039
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:32:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR27529, a step towards fixing PR27039
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Ian Lance Taylor writes:
> Can you give more details about when Java needs to generate code
> for pointer conversions?
Whenever we can't prove by static analysis that the conversion is type
> Does this requirement disappear after gimplification?