This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Simplify MinGW canadian crosses
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: drow at false dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org, mingw-patches at lists dot sourceforge dot net, cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:59:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Simplify MinGW canadian crosses
- References: <20060829114107.GA17951@calimero.vinschen.de> <20060829124525.GA13245@nevyn.them.org>
> If you want to build some code that runs on mingw, I don't think
> that having mingw tools installed is an unreasonable requirement.
This is how you *get* mingw tools installed. The same logic that
gives you a canadian (worst case) also gives you host-x-host.