This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Fix typos in config/i386/i386.md
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:59:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix typos in config/i386/i386.md
- References: <20060828190708.GA7414@lucon.org>
On 8/28/06, H. J. Lu <email@example.com> wrote:
There are 5 DF patterns where we match SF operands instead of DF. I
think there are typos. This patch fixes those.
How did you test this patch? Did you see any effect of this fix?