This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR24866 - ping
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- Cc: "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:46:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR24866 - ping
- References: <44F35978.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Aug 28, 2006 at 11:00:40PM +0200, Paul Thomas wrote:
> Please see
This is OK. Although I must ask, what is a doppelganger?