This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR27883: Delete old REG_DEAD notes before creating new ones
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifix dot com>
- To: Martin Michlmayr <tbm at cyrius dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:16:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR27883: Delete old REG_DEAD notes before creating new ones
- References: <20060827182316.GA15912@deprecation.cyrius.com>
On Sun, 2006-08-27 at 20:23 +0200, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> PR tree-optimization/27883
> * flow.c (update_life_info): If UPDATE_LIFE_LOCAL and PROP_DEATH_NOTES
> then call count_or_remove_death_notes.
My main development machine has failed. As if I didn't already have
enough problems already. Anyways, I can approve my own patches, even if
I can't easily install them at the moment.
This patch is OK.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.specifix.com