This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: g++ patch to fix handling of cfstrings in function templates
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: fjahanian at apple dot com
- Cc: "gcc-patches >> GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:24:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: g++ patch to fix handling of cfstrings in function templates
In response to your patch
Sorry about the delay in reviewing it.
I don't know if you dealt with this problem in some other way already,
but I don't think this patch is correct. I think the root problem is
that you shouldn't use CONST_DECL for things that aren't enumerators,
you should use VAR_DECL.