This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Improve PR28796 (inconsistend __builtin_nan() and __builtin_unordered()) further
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:12:36 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Improve PR28796 (inconsistend __builtin_nan() and __builtin_unordered()) further
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006, Richard Guenther wrote:
> 2006-08-25 Richard Guenther <email@example.com>
> PR middle-end/28796
> * simplify-rtx.c (simplify_const_relational_operation):
> Do not constant-fold ORDERED and UNORDERED for
> flag_unsafe_math_optimizations but only we do not need to
> honor NaNs for the given mode.
This is OK for 4.3. If you can find an old version of GCC, that
didn't attempt to optimize C99's isunordered as a builtin, then this
patch is also OK for mainline.