This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR 28807 - wrong code with may_alias and structs
- From: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:33:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR 28807 - wrong code with may_alias and structs
- References: <email@example.com>
Andrew Pinski wrote:
+ /* When the struct has may_alias attached to it, we need not to
+ return true. */
The 'need not to...' confuses me. Perhaps it should be reworded.