This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Refactoring for mode-dependent addresses
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Mark Shinwell <shinwell at codesourcery dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:05:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Refactoring for mode-dependent addresses
- References: <44ED58A1.email@example.com>
This patch decreases the likelihood of similar slip-ups in the
implementation of GO_IF_MODE_DEPENDENT_ADDRESS and fixes this Thumb bug
as a consequence. I appreciate this affects a lot of targets but this
seems like a good clean-up to make.
Can you please commit it to the addressing-modes branch too? It was on
my to-do list as well!