This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: created addressing modes branch
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 06:18:16 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: created addressing modes branch
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 21 Aug 2006, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> I've created addressing-modes branch. I plan to experiment there with
> making all the REG_OK_STRICT gunk a bit easier to understand.
would you mind updating svn.html with information on this branch?
> Patches will be sent to gcc-patches with a prefix [addrmode].