This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Constify libdecnumber
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caipclassic dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: mark at codesourcery dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:26:36 +1000
- Subject: Re: Constify libdecnumber
- References: <200608191135.k7JBZ4TI004505@caipclassic.rutgers.edu>
> None of libdecnumber's APIs seem to have been constified, leaving
> e.g. gcc/dfp.c with lots of gratuitous -Wcast-qual warnings where one
> has to cast away constness. Since 4.2 is the first release of
> libdecnumber, I'd like to get the APIs fixed before it gets out in the
> wild. This patch constifies the string patameters, I'll do other
> types next.
> Bootstrapped on sparc-sun-solaris2.10, okay for mainline?