This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC/RFT] Should we hoist FP constants on x87?
- From: "Steven Bosscher" <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "Jan Hubicka" <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Roger Sayle" <roger at eyesopen dot com>, "Uros Bizjak" <ubizjak at gmail dot com>, "Zdenek Dvorak" <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 01:38:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC/RFT] Should we hoist FP constants on x87?
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20060818223607.GA26460@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
You also want to test something like TARGET_SSE_MATH && SSE_FLOAT_MODE_P (...)
to not penalize SSE codegen.
Well thanks for entering that discussion so late ;-)
The patch as I posted it is now in the trunk, so you would have to
post a new patch to fix the issue...