This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: coalesce SSA versions in var-tracking notes
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>, paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 08:20:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: coalesce SSA versions in var-tracking notes
- References: <200608111734.KAA03464@hpsje.cup.hp.com> <email@example.com>
On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 10:58:35PM -0300, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> On Aug 11, 2006, Steve Ellcey <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > I was wondering if you have looked at PR 28672?
> I hadn't got to it yet, but last night I did. Here's the patch I came
> up with. Bootstrapped on amd64-linux-gnu, verified that it fixes the
> problem in H.J.'s testcase with a cross to ia64-linux-gnu, and the
> patch even makes sense :-)
> Ok to install?
What happened to this patch? It is needed to fix the regression on ia64,