This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Possible patches for bug 27565
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:18:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: Possible patches for bug 27565
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Why is the mode of the SPE vector BLKmode instead of V2DFmode?
It seems reasonable to ensure that the alignment isn't decreased,
as implemented in your second patch, but something else seems wrong.