This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Off-by-one errors in gcc/config/arm/pr-support.c
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Mark Shinwell <shinwell at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:47:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Off-by-one errors in gcc/config/arm/pr-support.c
- References: <449AF6C1.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <44E4436F.email@example.com>
On Thu, 2006-08-17 at 11:22, Mark Shinwell wrote:
> Sorry for the delay on this one, holidays and other projects have got
> in the way...
> The patch attached to this mail now has a regression test, also attached.
> Tested so far with the 4.1 branch on arm-none-linux-gnueabi with
> OK for 4.1, and mainline once I've finished the testing there (currently
> stopped by a glibc documentation breakage which I hope to get to the
> bottom of today)?
Ok, except that your testcase should call abort() on failure (it
currently returns 1 from main. See other testcases in the same
subdirectory for examples.