This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] fix overlapping constructors block cleared too early
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 16 Aug 2006 08:35:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] fix overlapping constructors block cleared too early
- References: <20060727144512.GA7877@cardhu.act-europe.fr>
Olivier Hainque <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> 2006-07-27 Olivier Hainque <email@example.com>
> * gimplify.c (gimplify_init_constructor) <RECORD,UNION,ARRAY types>:
> Arrange for the temporary captures of components overlapping the lhs
> to happen before the lhs is possibly cleared.
> * gnat.dg/self_aggregate_with_zeros.adb: New test.
> * gnat.dg/self_aggregate_with_array.adb: New test.
This is OK.