This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR28660 - Spurious warning: 'ubound.6' is used uninitialized in this function
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: Erik Edelmann <erik dot edelmann at iki dot fi>
- Cc: "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 02:08:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR28660 - Spurious warning: 'ubound.6' is used uninitialized in this function
- References: <44DCE04A.email@example.com> <20060814203503.GA8058@acclab.helsinki.fi>
The testcase I can't judge, becasue you forgot to attach it ;-)Oh bother! It was your test case dejagnuified. I'll post it as soon as
Neither do I...
+ /* Check for dependencies in the array specification and needed have
+ already been added to the function. We mark the symbol now, as
+ well as in traverse_ns, to prevent getting stuck in a circular
+ dependency. */
Perhaps I'm just tired, but I don't understand the first sentence of
Other than that, the patch looks OK to me.Thanks - I'll sort out these wrinkles that result from a last minute
decision to submit before I went away and get them to you before committing.