This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] for PR 27735
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: mrs at apple dot com (Mike Stump)
- Cc: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com (Janis Johnson), mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell), ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr (Eric Botcazou), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dberlin at dberlin dot org (Daniel Berlin), dnovillo at redhat dot com (Diego Novillo)
- Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:46:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch] for PR 27735
> On Aug 14, 2006, at 8:21 AM, Diego Novillo wrote:
> > I can't think what useful purpose would serve having a convention for
> > test names, but if folks want one, I won't mind.
> When developing EH for example, it was very handy to be able to do
> make RUNTESTFLAGS=old-deja.exp=eh-\*.C check-g++
And that is the reason why for an example the C++ testsuite is still
split up into different directories, eh is one of them.