This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PING] Re: SUBREGs and objects with holes
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:58:59 -0400
- Subject: [PING] Re: SUBREGs and objects with holes
- References: <200607191547.k6JFlr833934@makai.watson.ibm.com>
Now that WWDC is over, Roger and I would appreciate your comment
about the options to fix PR 24036. What did you originally intend with
your object holes change?