This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [lto] PATCH: change low-level CALL_EXPR representation
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 18:00:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [lto] PATCH: change low-level CALL_EXPR representation
- References: <44DB42C9.email@example.com>
Sandra Loosemore wrote:
Finally! Here's the change all my previous CALL_EXPR-related hacking
was in preparation for. Any comments or complaints before I commit it?
While reading the patch I noted a few particularly easy cleanups that
could/should be done, and just to have them written somewhere, here they
are. Of course this is not related to committing the patch or not!
- move the call_expr_iterator functions to tree.h as static inlines
- use obstack_copy in temp_copy_call_expr and maybe inline it manually
- remove references to preexpand_calls in CALL_EXPR's comment, operand 2
is used for the static chain now.
- if you wish, move the documentation from tree.h to tree.c for
functions that are documented in tree.h (especially for tree_size,
tree_code_size, tree_operand_length since you already have changes for
them in lto-branch)