This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [m32c]Problem in assembly subroutine subdf3
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: naveenh at KPITCummins dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:48:44 -0400
- Subject: Re: [m32c]Problem in assembly subroutine subdf3
- References: <1F211FE03383644EAA6BB7A52FCD9B9B7D551B@sohm.kpit.com>
This is not a patch, should have gone to gcc@
> I have implemented the assembly routines for m32c targets. These
> subroutines are used for arithmetic operations like addition,
> subtraction and multiplication of float and double variables. They
> are thoroughly tested for double and float data types.
Why? We already have floating point software for m32c.
> However, while testing the same assembly routines for data type
> "long long", I am getting following linker error,
The error you reported is for doubles, not long longs.
> (.text+0x0): first defined here
There is no __m32c_subdf3.o in the official m32c-lib1.S, so there's
nothing we can do to help you with this.