This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix multi-block spanning libcall sequence
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>, "James A. Morrison" <ja2morri at csclub dot uwaterloo dot ca>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 07:23:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fix multi-block spanning libcall sequence
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20060724064055.GA83326@adacore.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Eric Botcazou:
> As for "complex" test cases, they are not supposed to go in the testsuite.
> In my experience, virtually all Ada testcases can be reduced to at most 3
> files (2 specs + 1 body).
For some wrong-code bugs, I needed two bodies which are compiled
separately. Perhaps it would have been possible to introduce the
optimization barrier in a different manner, but this approach seemed
to be the most reliable.