This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix comments in PPC e500 code
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, Edmar Wienskoski <ra8797 at freescale dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 09:45:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix comments in PPC e500 code
- References: <email@example.com>
* config/rs6000/rs6000.c (print_operand) <D>: Fix comment and adjust.
(rs6000_generate_compare): Tweak comments.
* config/rs6000/rs6000.md (UNSPEC_MV_CR_GT): Fix comment.
Do you have access to an e500 to actually test this code? If GCC
has been setting the wrong bit, how has this been working all along or
does no one use this FP feature. I do not understand how people who are
building and testing e500 from mainline are not seeing this problem. I
would have expected an open PR.
This patch is okay with me if Freescale concurs.