This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING] [patch] PR tree-optimizations/26969 (vectorizer)
- From: Dorit Nuzman <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Victor Kaplansky <VICTORK at il dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 00:52:18 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PING] [patch] PR tree-optimizations/26969 (vectorizer)
> Committed to mainline.
> Bootstrapped on ppc-linux-yelowdog and tested using vectorizer testcases.
I opened a missed-optimization PR instead - PR28643
> -- Victor
> email@example.com wrote on 01.08.2006 15:46:14:
> > Victor Kaplansky wrote on 08/01/06 07:41:
> > > PR tree-optimization/26969
> > > * tree-vect-analyze.c (vect_analyze_loop_form): Add check of
> > > witch an empty list of PHIs.
> > >
> > OK.