This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 4.2 regressions with patch available
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 19:56:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: 4.2 regressions with patch available
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> I went through the patch queue, and added the "patch" keyword to bugs
> that have a patch available. Danny, maybe you could have the patch
> application do so and add the patch URL in the bugzilla "URL" field?
So, that's hard, unfortunately.
It's trivial to extract the information on the patch queue side. It has
xmlrpc/soap interfaces for all this stuff, so you can query it from
pretty much any language and get the results you want.
However, on the bugzilla side, bugzilla has no web services style
interface for doing this, i'd have to hack up another email script, or
see if the general bug changing interface through email still works :)