This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] PR25468 (-g makes g++ loop forever)
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 13:53:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] PR25468 (-g makes g++ loop forever)
- References: <email@example.com>
> This is one of those bugs that makes you question Linus' "given enough
> eyeballs, all bugs are shallow" hypothesis.
I think it's from Eric S. Raymond in "The Cathedral and the Bazaar":
But he calls it the "Linus's Law" so...