This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What happened to the gcc 4.2 vectorizer patches?
- From: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Dorit Nuzman <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>, rth at redhat dot com, dnovillo at redhat dot com, mark at codesourcery dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 04 Aug 2006 15:44:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: What happened to the gcc 4.2 vectorizer patches?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Steven Bosscher <email@example.com> writes:
> I was browsing DannyB's patch queue, and saw that there are many
> patches for the vectorizer that have apparently not been reviewed:
> Who can review/approve these vectorizer patches?
I can approve them, but I don't think I understand the affected part
of GCC well enough to review them. Sorry!
What's your opinion of them? Are they approvable? What are the
issues/concerns you would like a reviewer to pay attention to?