This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][4.1] Fix PRs 27795, 27639, 26719 - wrong code with scev/loop
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 23:30:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][4.1] Fix PRs 27795, 27639, 26719 - wrong code with scev/loop
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060724083636.GA3796@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
> Eric said that it is for PR 27937; I cannot verify that it really fixes
> that PR, though, as there is no testcase available there.
You could simply have trusted me and blindly added the PR reference. No big
risk since the PR is marked 'ada'. ;-) Rainer just complained in the audit
trail that there is no specific fix...
As for the testcase, I did send it to you a while ago:
Thanks again for your work on this.