This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: builtin_bswap plus enhancements
- From: Chris Lattner <clattner at apple dot com>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, paul at codesourcery dot com, falk at debian dot org, iant at google dot com
- Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 18:07:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: builtin_bswap plus enhancements
- References: <44D29BA2.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Aug 3, 2006, at 5:58 PM, Eric Christopher wrote:
Here's the original patch with changes from bswap[,l,ll] to bswap
[32,64], plus enhancements from both Falk and I including docs and
more tests. I know you already approved the first, but I figured
I'd go ahead and incorporate some of Falk's work and get it
reapproved before 4.3. I'll be working on ppc support for it at
some point as well.
Why not add bswap16 as well?