This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch,libgfortran] PR28335 flush() / write() statement on closed units
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 10:43:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch,libgfortran] PR28335 flush() / write() statement on closed units
- References: <44C5A6F8.email@example.com> <44C5B9F0.firstname.lastname@example.org> <44C6BBB8.email@example.com> <44C849E5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060801170400.GA4525@us.ibm.com>
On Tue, Aug 01, 2006 at 10:04:00AM -0700, Janis Johnson wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 10:06:45PM -0700, Jerry DeLisle wrote:
> > I see dg-shouldfail is not committed to 4.1 branch. I will commit the
> > patch and query Janis on status.
> Sorry, this fell off my list. I'm testing it now for 4.1 and 4.0 branches.
It's now in the 4.1 branch, and ought to be in the 4.0 branch tomorrow.