This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Some more memory usage reductions in bitmaps
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 21:52:23 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: Some more memory usage reductions in bitmaps
On Tue, 1 Aug 2006, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> * tree-outof-ssa.c (check_replaceable): Do not allocate def_vars
> bitmap when not needed.
> * tree-ssa-pre.c (bitmap_set_and, bitmap_set_and_compl): Free temporary
This is Ok for mainline.