This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [boehms-gc] support for cache hash tables (gt_ggc_cache_rtab)
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>, "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:36:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: [boehms-gc] support for cache hash tables (gt_ggc_cache_rtab)
- References: <email@example.com>
On 7/25/06, Laurynas Biveinis <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Overally things look very good here. This change alone brought
ggc-boehm memory usage down almost to the ggc-page level. I expect to
recover the rest with proper GTY flag "deletable" support. Then I will
attack CPU time.
It would be interesting to have this feature for ggc-page, too. Are
to provide a general implementation or just using it for boehm-gc?