This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[lto] PATCH: fix recent breakage in Java front end
- From: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Kazu Hirata <kazu at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:10:06 -0400
- Subject: [lto] PATCH: fix recent breakage in Java front end
Kazu and I discovered the hard way that "make clean" had failed to completely
clean out my build directory when I built and tested my last batch of CALL_EXPR
changes. :-( This patch fixes a compilation error when building libjava.
Already committed as "obvious".
I've also done a complete build from scratch in a new directory and re-run the
test suite to make sure I didn't accidentally introduce any other regressions.
Re the problem with "make clean", I assume everybody else already knows that
doesn't work? It gets confused by the multiple-stage build and tries to
recursively "make clean" in a directory whose Makefile has already been deleted.
2006-07-25 Sandra Loosemore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gcc/java/parse.y (resolve_qualified_expression_name): use result
of patch_method_invocation instead of assuming it always works
*** gcc/java/parse.y (revision 115735)
--- gcc/java/parse.y (working copy)
*************** resolve_qualified_expression_name (tree
*** 9851,9856 ****
--- 9851,9857 ----
*where_found = patch_method_invocation (qual_wfl, decl, type,
+ qual_wfl = *where_found;
from_super = 0;
if (*where_found == error_mark_node)