This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH to grokfield for c++/18698
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches >> GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 09:20:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH to grokfield for c++/18698
- References: <44A56C68.firstname.lastname@example.org> <44ADBCDA.email@example.com> <44AE88BD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jason Merrill wrote:
> Mark Mitchell wrote:
>> Jason Merrill wrote:
>>> PR c++/18698
>>> * decl2.c (grokfield): Only try to treat the decl as an access
>>> declaration if the scope is a class.
>>> + && TYPE_P (declarator->u.id.qualifying_scope)
>>> + && IS_AGGR_TYPE (declarator->u.id.qualifying_scope)
>> I think that last should be MAYBE_CLASS_TYPE_P?
> There is no such macro; that name only exists in the description of
> IS_AGGR_TYPE, which says "Think of this macro as MAYBE_CLASS_TYPE_P."
Heh, you win. :-)
(650) 331-3385 x713