This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [PATCH for H8/300]:Fix ICE for H8SX
- From: "Naveen H.S." <naveenh at KPITCummins dot com>
- To: "Kazu Hirata" <kazu at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 15:18:43 +0530
- Subject: RE: [PATCH for H8/300]:Fix ICE for H8SX
>> Is this at line 1427? The compiler should have printed the
>> line number for you.
The exact message that is displayed is as follows:
"internal compiler error: in print_operand, at
>> What does the xor insn that triggers an ICE look like?
The assembly file(.s) generated when the ICE is generated is
Please refer to the following link for the testcase which is
posted along with the patch.
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd,
Free download of GNU based tool-chains for Renesas' SH, H8 and M16C
The following site also offers free technical support to its users.
Visit http://www.kpitgnutools.com for details.
Latest versions of KPIT GNU tools were released on June 1, 2006.